Welcome, dear reader! I am Rachel Ann, otherwise known as the sea-gypsy 🙂 Thank you for taking the time to journey along with me; as a novice blogger, I cannot promise dazzling posts or incredible photos, but I can promise something different and off the beaten path!
As a writer, my mind is intrigued by many things and here is short list of what you will find here:
- History – The stories of real people who either did the right or wrong thing, thus impacting their world. Of course, all human decisions are thankfully under the sovereign control of God.
- Literature – Those decisions mentioned above often turned into stories! A budding novelist myself, I find that literature is a mirror of all characters and their values. I’ll share a few thoughts about great works and contemporary tales as well as the authors of these works.
- Faith – Without faith, the last two topics are absolutely meaningless! I am a believer and disciple of Jesus Christ; He is my Saviour and His death paved the way for me to have a relationship with God the Father. I’ll share devotional thoughts and the stories of true believers who have gone before and those who impact us today!
- The Arts – Films, visual arts, music, and drama. A sort of catch-all place where I’ll post some thoughts on the arts as a whole.
- Homeschooling – Yes, you read that correctly! As a home-school grad, I am passionate about quality home education 🙂 I contribute to an organization called Schoolhouse Teacher’s.com where you can find wonderful materials on virtually every subject, preschool and upwards! (Link: https://schoolhouseteachers.com/)
I hope you will enjoy the journey with me, dear reader!